How do technology-enhanced inquiry science units impact classroom learning?
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 71–90, January 2010
How to Cite
Lee, H.-S., Linn, M. C., Varma, K. and Liu, O. L. (2010), How do technology-enhanced inquiry science units impact classroom learning?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 71–90. doi: 10.1002/tea.20304
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ESI-0334199, ESI-0455877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!