Non-mathematical problem solving in organic chemistry
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 643–660, August 2010
How to Cite
Cartrette, D. P. and Bodner, G. M. (2010), Non-mathematical problem solving in organic chemistry. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 643–660. doi: 10.1002/tea.20306
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!