Test-based accountability: Potential benefits and pitfalls of science assessment with student diversity
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 6–24, January 2010
How to Cite
Penfield, R. D. and Lee, O. (2010), Test-based accountability: Potential benefits and pitfalls of science assessment with student diversity. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 6–24. doi: 10.1002/tea.20307
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!