Bridging scientific reasoning and conceptual change through adaptive web-based learning
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 91–119, January 2010
How to Cite
She, H.-C. and Liao, Y.-W. (2010), Bridging scientific reasoning and conceptual change through adaptive web-based learning. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 91–119. doi: 10.1002/tea.20309
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!