How “scientific” is science education research?
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 257–275, March 2010
How to Cite
Lawson, A. E. (2010), How “scientific” is science education research?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 257–275. doi: 10.1002/tea.20328
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EHR-0412537
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!