School trips and classroom lessons: An investigation into teacher–student talk in two settings
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 454–473, April 2010
How to Cite
DeWitt, J. and Hohenstein, J. (2010), School trips and classroom lessons: An investigation into teacher–student talk in two settings. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 454–473. doi: 10.1002/tea.20346
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2008
- NSF 0119787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!