To be or not to be? Discursive resources for (Dis-)identifying with science-related careers
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1114–1136, December 2009
How to Cite
Hsu, P.-L., Roth, W.-M., Marshall, A. and Guenette, F. (2009), To be or not to be? Discursive resources for (Dis-)identifying with science-related careers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 46: 1114–1136. doi: 10.1002/tea.20352
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (Centre for Research in Youth, Science Teaching and Learning Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!