Building a learning progression for celestial motion: Elementary levels from an earth-based perspective
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 768–787, September 2010
How to Cite
Plummer, J. D. and Krajcik, J. (2010), Building a learning progression for celestial motion: Elementary levels from an earth-based perspective. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 768–787. doi: 10.1002/tea.20355
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI 0227557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!