Testing one premise of scientific inquiry in science classrooms: Examining students' scientific explanations and student learning
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 583–608, May 2010
How to Cite
Ruiz-Primo, M. A., Li, M., Tsai, S.-P. and Schneider, J. (2010), Testing one premise of scientific inquiry in science classrooms: Examining students' scientific explanations and student learning. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 583–608. doi: 10.1002/tea.20356
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI 0095520
- National Center for Research on Evaluation, Standards, and Student Testing. Grant Number: 0070 G CC908-A-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!