Connecting high school physics experiences, outcome expectations, physics identity, and physics career choice: A gender study
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 978–1003, October 2010
How to Cite
Hazari, Z., Sonnert, G., Sadler, P. M. and Shanahan, M.-C. (2010), Connecting high school physics experiences, outcome expectations, physics identity, and physics career choice: A gender study. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 978–1003. doi: 10.1002/tea.20363
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 062444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!