Junior high school physics: Using a qualitative strategy for successful problem solving
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1094–1115, November 2010
How to Cite
Mualem, R. and Eylon, B. S. (2010), Junior high school physics: Using a qualitative strategy for successful problem solving. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 1094–1115. doi: 10.1002/tea.20369
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!