Four case studies, six years later: Developing system thinking skills in junior high school and sustaining them over time
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1253–1280, December 2010
How to Cite
Ben-Zvi-Assaraf, O. and Orion, N. (2010), Four case studies, six years later: Developing system thinking skills in junior high school and sustaining them over time. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 47: 1253–1280. doi: 10.1002/tea.20383
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!