A comparison of students' conceptual understanding of electric circuits in simulation only and simulation-laboratory contexts
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 71–93, January 2011
How to Cite
Jaakkola, T., Nurmi, S. and Veermans, K. (2011), A comparison of students' conceptual understanding of electric circuits in simulation only and simulation-laboratory contexts. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 71–93. doi: 10.1002/tea.20386
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2008
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 116393
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!