This article was published online 3 November 2010. Subsequently, it was determined that erroneous figures had been published. The figures were replaced and the correction was published on 10 May 2011.
The influence of early science experience in kindergarten on children's immediate and later science achievement: Evidence from the early childhood longitudinal study†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 217–235, February 2011
How to Cite
Saçkes, M., Trundle, K. C., Bell, R. L. and O'Connell, A. A. (2011), The influence of early science experience in kindergarten on children's immediate and later science achievement: Evidence from the early childhood longitudinal study. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 217–235. doi: 10.1002/tea.20395
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!