Adolescents' Declining Motivation to Learn Science: Inevitable or Not?
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 199–216, February 2011
How to Cite
Vedder-Weiss, D. and Fortus, D. (2011), Adolescents' Declining Motivation to Learn Science: Inevitable or Not?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 199–216. doi: 10.1002/tea.20398
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!