A typology of undergraduate students' conceptions of size and scale: Identifying and characterizing conceptual variation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 512–533, May 2011
How to Cite
Swarat, S., Light, G., Park, E. J. and Drane, D. (2011), A typology of undergraduate students' conceptions of size and scale: Identifying and characterizing conceptual variation. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 512–533. doi: 10.1002/tea.20403
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2009
- National Science Foundation and the National Center for Learning and Teaching: Nanoscale Science and Engineering. Grant Number: ESI-0426328/002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|TEA_20403_sm_SupplTabS1.doc||42K||Supplementary Table S1|
|TEA_20403_sm_SupplTabS2.doc||44K||Supplementary Table S2|
|TEA_20403_sm_SupplTabS3.doc||64K||Supplementary Table S3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.