The impact of science content and professional learning communities on science teaching efficacy and standards-based instruction
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 534–551, May 2011
How to Cite
Lakshmanan, A., Heath, B. P., Perlmutter, A. and Elder, M. (2011), The impact of science content and professional learning communities on science teaching efficacy and standards-based instruction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 534–551. doi: 10.1002/tea.20404
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. Grant Number: NC060605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!