The road to culturally relevant science: Exploring how teachers navigate change in pedagogy
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 170–198, February 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, C. C. (2011), The road to culturally relevant science: Exploring how teachers navigate change in pedagogy. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 170–198. doi: 10.1002/tea.20405
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2009
- Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: R305A090145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!