Science student role: Evidence of social structural norms specific to school science
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 367–395, April 2011
How to Cite
Shanahan, M.-C. and Nieswandt, M. (2011), Science student role: Evidence of social structural norms specific to school science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 367–395. doi: 10.1002/tea.20406
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!