Lansdowne Professor of Applied Cognitive Science.
A study of laughter in science lessons
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 437–458, May 2011
How to Cite
Roth, W.-M., Ritchie, S. M., Hudson, P. and Mergard, V. (2011), A study of laughter in science lessons. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 437–458. doi: 10.1002/tea.20412
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grant. Grant Number: DP0984394
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!