Re-conceptualization of scientific literacy in South Korea for the 21st century
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: Special Issue on Globalization in Science Education
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 670–697, August 2011
How to Cite
Choi, K., Lee, H., Shin, N., Kim, S.-W. and Krajcik, J. (2011), Re-conceptualization of scientific literacy in South Korea for the 21st century. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 670–697. doi: 10.1002/tea.20424
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- WCU Program, National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R32-20109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!