Improving representational competence using molecular simulations embedded in inquiry activities
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1137–1158, December 2011
How to Cite
Stieff, M. (2011), Improving representational competence using molecular simulations embedded in inquiry activities. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 1137–1158. doi: 10.1002/tea.20438
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- The Camille & Henry Dreyfus Foundation. Grant Number: SG-05-083
- Maryland Higher Education. Grant Number: ITQ-09-708
- Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: R305A100992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!