Improving representational competence using molecular simulations embedded in inquiry activities
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1137–1158, December 2011
How to Cite
Stieff, M. (2011), Improving representational competence using molecular simulations embedded in inquiry activities. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 48: 1137–1158. doi: 10.1002/tea.20438
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- The Camille & Henry Dreyfus Foundation. Grant Number: SG-05-083
- Maryland Higher Education. Grant Number: ITQ-09-708
- Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: R305A100992
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.