Investigating the effectiveness of computer simulations for chemistry learning
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 394–419, March 2012
How to Cite
Plass, J. L., Milne, C., Homer, B. D., Schwartz, R. N., Hayward, E. O., Jordan, T., Verkuilen, J., Ng, F., Wang, Y. and Barrientos, J. (2012), Investigating the effectiveness of computer simulations for chemistry learning. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 394–419. doi: 10.1002/tea.21008
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Institute of Education Sciences (IES), U.S. Department of Education (DoEd) (to Jan L. Plass, Catherine Milne, Bruce Homer, and Trace Jordan.). Grant Number: R305K05014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!