This research was not subject to ongoing Institutional Review Board review per exemption #1 of the Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations, Section 46.101b.
Concurrent enrollment in lecture and laboratory enhances student performance and retention†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 659–682, May 2012
How to Cite
Matz, R. L., Rothman, E. D., Krajcik, J. S. and Banaszak Holl, M. M. (2012), Concurrent enrollment in lecture and laboratory enhances student performance and retention. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 659–682. doi: 10.1002/tea.21016
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- University of Michigan, Center for Research on Learning and Teaching 2010 Investigating Student Learning grant.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!