Should great lakes city build a new power plant? How youth navigate socioscientific issues
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 541–567, May 2012
How to Cite
Levine Rose, S. and Calabrese Barton, A. (2012), Should great lakes city build a new power plant? How youth navigate socioscientific issues. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 541–567. doi: 10.1002/tea.21017
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!