A learning progression for water in socio-ecological systems
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 843–868, September 2012
How to Cite
Gunckel, K. L., Covitt, B. A., Salinas, I. and Anderson, C. W. (2012), A learning progression for water in socio-ecological systems. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 843–868. doi: 10.1002/tea.21024
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation for the Center for Curriculum Materials in Science. Grant Number: ESI-0227557
- Targeted Partnership: Culturally Relevant Ecology, Learning Progressions and Environmental Literacy. Grant Number: DUE-0832173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!