A learning progression for water in socio-ecological systems
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 843–868, September 2012
How to Cite
Gunckel, K. L., Covitt, B. A., Salinas, I. and Anderson, C. W. (2012), A learning progression for water in socio-ecological systems. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 843–868. doi: 10.1002/tea.21024
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation for the Center for Curriculum Materials in Science. Grant Number: ESI-0227557
- Targeted Partnership: Culturally Relevant Ecology, Learning Progressions and Environmental Literacy. Grant Number: DUE-0832173
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tea_21024_sm_SuppInfoTabS1.pdf||42K||Supporting Information Table 1. Assessment items in each cluster|
|tea_21024_sm_SuppInfoTabS2.pdf||8K||Supporting Information Table 2. Level 1 Examples|
|tea_21024_sm_SuppInfoTabS3.pdf||8K||Supporting Information Table 3. Level 2 Examples|
|tea_21024_sm_SuppInfoTabS4.pdf||9K||Supporting Information Table 4. Level 3 Examples|
|tea_21024_sm_SuppInfoTabS5.pdf||8K||Supporting Information Table 5. Level 4 Examples|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.