“I never thought of it as freezing”: How students answer questions on large-scale science tests and what they know about science
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 778–803, August 2012
How to Cite
Noble, T., Suarez, C., Rosebery, A., O'Connor, M. C., Warren, B. and Hudicourt-Barnes, J. (2012), “I never thought of it as freezing”: How students answer questions on large-scale science tests and what they know about science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 778–803. doi: 10.1002/tea.21026
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC-0440180
- Education Research Collaborative at TERC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!