The effect of an instructional intervention on middle school english learners' science and english reading achievement
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 987–1011, October 2012
How to Cite
Lara-Alecio, R., Tong, F., Irby, B. J., Guerrero, C., Huerta, M. and Fan, Y. (2012), The effect of an instructional intervention on middle school english learners' science and english reading achievement. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 987–1011. doi: 10.1002/tea.21031
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF, grant # 0822343 to Texas A&M University, 0822153 to Sam Houston State University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!