Practical work: Its effectiveness in primary and secondary schools in England
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1035–1055, October 2012
How to Cite
Abrahams, I. and Reiss, M. J. (2012), Practical work: Its effectiveness in primary and secondary schools in England. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 1035–1055. doi: 10.1002/tea.21036
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!