This publication is dedicated to the memory of Christine Chin (Nanyang Technological University in Singapore), a dear colleague and friend who left us unexpectedly in May 2010.
Separating the research question from the laboratory techniques: Advancing high-school biology teachers' ability to ask research questions†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1296–1320, December 2012
How to Cite
Hasson, E. and Yarden, A. (2012), Separating the research question from the laboratory techniques: Advancing high-school biology teachers' ability to ask research questions. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 1296–1320. doi: 10.1002/tea.21058
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- The Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 836/09
This article has been cited by:
- 1Enactment of Scientific Inquiry: Observation of Two Cases at Different Grade Levels in China Mainland, Journal of Science Education and Technology, 2014, 23, 2, 280, , , ,
- You have free access to this content2