This publication is dedicated to the memory of Christine Chin (Nanyang Technological University in Singapore), a dear colleague and friend who left us unexpectedly in May 2010.
Separating the research question from the laboratory techniques: Advancing high-school biology teachers' ability to ask research questions†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1296–1320, December 2012
How to Cite
Hasson, E. and Yarden, A. (2012), Separating the research question from the laboratory techniques: Advancing high-school biology teachers' ability to ask research questions. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 49: 1296–1320. doi: 10.1002/tea.21058
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- The Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 836/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!