A comparison of approaches to the teaching and learning of science in Chinese and Australian elementary classrooms: Cultural and socioeconomic complexities
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: Special Issue on Culture
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 33–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Tao, Y., Oliver, M. and Venville, G. (2013), A comparison of approaches to the teaching and learning of science in Chinese and Australian elementary classrooms: Cultural and socioeconomic complexities. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 33–61. doi: 10.1002/tea.21064
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!