This article is a commentary on the special issue on Culture (Vol. 50, No. 1, January 2013).
Culture bound: Science, teaching and research†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 238–249, February 2013
How to Cite
Noblit, G. W. (2013), Culture bound: Science, teaching and research. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 238–249. doi: 10.1002/tea.21072
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2On agendas and perspectives in environmental education: revisiting Kopnina, disciplinary imperatives and the paradoxes of (multi)cultures, Environmental Education Research, 2013, 19, 2, 266,
- 3Schooling the World: Exploring the critical course on sustainable development through an anthropological lens, International Journal of Educational Research, 2013, 62, 220,