This article is a commentary on the special issue on Culture (Vol. 50, No. 1, January 2013).
Culture bound: Science, teaching and research†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 238–249, February 2013
How to Cite
Noblit, G. W. (2013), Culture bound: Science, teaching and research. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 238–249. doi: 10.1002/tea.21072
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!