Assessing students' understanding of inquiry: What do prospective science teachers notice?
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 189–208, February 2013
How to Cite
Talanquer, V., Tomanek, D. and Novodvorsky, I. (2013), Assessing students' understanding of inquiry: What do prospective science teachers notice?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 189–208. doi: 10.1002/tea.21074
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 3More Than Just Chemistry: The Impact of a Collaborative Participant Structure on Student Perceptions of Science, Research in Science Education, 2014,, ,
- 4An assessment of the reading motivation skills of Nigerian primary school teachers: Implications for language and science education, Reading & Writing, 2013, 4, 1, , ,