Development of an Empirically Based Questionnaire to Investigate Young Students' Ideas About Nature of Science
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 408–430, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Chang, W.-H., Lieu, S.-C., Kao, H.-L., Huang, M.-T. and Lin, S.-F. (2013), Development of an Empirically Based Questionnaire to Investigate Young Students' Ideas About Nature of Science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 408–430. doi: 10.1002/tea.21079
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2522-S-003-016-MY2, NSC 95-2522-S-011-001-MY3, NSC 98-2628-S-011-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!