Development of an Empirically Based Questionnaire to Investigate Young Students' Ideas About Nature of Science
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 408–430, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Chang, W.-H., Lieu, S.-C., Kao, H.-L., Huang, M.-T. and Lin, S.-F. (2013), Development of an Empirically Based Questionnaire to Investigate Young Students' Ideas About Nature of Science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 408–430. doi: 10.1002/tea.21079
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2522-S-003-016-MY2, NSC 95-2522-S-011-001-MY3, NSC 98-2628-S-011-001-MY3
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tea21079-sup-0001-Data1.doc||97K||Supplementary Data 1|
|tea21079-sup-0002-Data2.doc||153K||Supplementary Data 2|
|tea21079-sup-0003-Data3.doc||28K||Supplementary Data 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.