Science as a classed and gendered endeavor: Persistence of two white female first-generation college students within an undergraduate science context
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 802–825, September 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, R. E. and Kittleson, J. (2013), Science as a classed and gendered endeavor: Persistence of two white female first-generation college students within an undergraduate science context. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 802–825. doi: 10.1002/tea.21087
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!