Using iPads to teach inquiry science to students with a moderate to severe intellectual disability: A pilot study
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 887–911, October 2013
How to Cite
Miller, B. T., Krockover, G. H. and Doughty, T. (2013), Using iPads to teach inquiry science to students with a moderate to severe intellectual disability: A pilot study. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 887–911. doi: 10.1002/tea.21091
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!