Conflict of interest: None.
An investigation of college chemistry students' understanding of structure–property relationships
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: Special Issue on Discipline-Centered Postsecondary Science Education Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 699–721, August 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, M. M., Corley, L. M. and Underwood, S. M. (2013), An investigation of college chemistry students' understanding of structure–property relationships. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 699–721. doi: 10.1002/tea.21093
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0816692
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!