How do students in an innovative principle-based mechanics course understand energy concepts?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: Special Issue on Discipline-Centered Postsecondary Science Education Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 722–747, August 2013
How to Cite
Ding, L., Chabay, R. and Sherwood, B. (2013), How do students in an innovative principle-based mechanics course understand energy concepts?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 722–747. doi: 10.1002/tea.21097
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 4Seeking missing pieces in science concept assessments: Reevaluating the Brief Electricity and Magnetism Assessment through Rasch analysis, Physical Review Special Topics - Physics Education Research, 2014, 10, 1,
- 5Student conceptions about energy transformations: progression from general chemistry to biochemistry, Chem. Educ. Res. Pract., 2014, 15, 2, 168, , , ,
- 6Uncovering the hidden meaning of cross-curriculum comparison results on the Force Concept Inventory, Physical Review Special Topics - Physics Education Research, 2014, 10, 2, ,