How do students in an innovative principle-based mechanics course understand energy concepts?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: Special Issue on Discipline-Centered Postsecondary Science Education Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 722–747, August 2013
How to Cite
Ding, L., Chabay, R. and Sherwood, B. (2013), How do students in an innovative principle-based mechanics course understand energy concepts?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 722–747. doi: 10.1002/tea.21097
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!