Advancing research on undergraduate science learning
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: Special Issue on Discipline-Centered Postsecondary Science Education Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 768–772, August 2013
How to Cite
Singer, S. R. (2013), Advancing research on undergraduate science learning. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 768–772. doi: 10.1002/tea.21098
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- 2010). Winning by degrees: The strategies of highly productive higher-education institutiona. San Francisco, CA: McKinsey & Company. , , , & (
- 2012). Five ways that pay along the way to the B.A. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. , , & (
- 2011). What's it worth: The economic value of college majors. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. , , & (
- 2008). Scaling up educational reform. Journal of College Science Teaching, 37(5), 48–53. , , , , & (
- McKinsey & Company. (2009). Changing the fortunes of America's workforce: A human capital challenge. San Francisco, CA: McKinsey Global Institute.
- National Research Council. (2011). Expanding underrepresented minority participation: America's science and technology talent at the crossroads. Washington, DC: National Academies Press.
- National Research Council. (2012). A framework for K-12 science education: Practices, crosscutting concepts, and core ideas. Washington, DC.: National Academies Press.
- President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. (2012). Engage to excel. Washington, DC: White House.
- 2013). The hidden STEM economy. Washington, DC: Brookings. (
- 2012). Discipline-based education research. Washington, DC: National Academies Press. , , & (