Systemizing: A cross-cultural constant for motivation to learn science
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1047–1067, November 2013
How to Cite
Zeyer, A., Çetin-Dindar, A., Md Zain, A. N., Juriševič, M., Devetak, I. and Odermatt, F. (2013), Systemizing: A cross-cultural constant for motivation to learn science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 1047–1067. doi: 10.1002/tea.21101
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!