School, teacher, peers, and parents' goals emphases and adolescents' motivation to learn science in and out of school
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 952–988, October 2013
How to Cite
Vedder-Weiss, D. and Fortus, D. (2013), School, teacher, peers, and parents' goals emphases and adolescents' motivation to learn science in and out of school. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 952–988. doi: 10.1002/tea.21103
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!