Laura Zangori and Cory T. Forbes share first authorship. Mandy Biggers is second author.
Fostering student sense making in elementary science learning environments: Elementary teachers' use of science curriculum materials to promote explanation construction
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 989–1017, October 2013
How to Cite
Zangori, L., Forbes, C. T. and Biggers, M. (2013), Fostering student sense making in elementary science learning environments: Elementary teachers' use of science curriculum materials to promote explanation construction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 989–1017. doi: 10.1002/tea.21104
An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2013 meeting of the American Educational Research Association in San Francisco, CA.
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust
- University of Iowa College of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!