Presenting theoretical ideas prior to inquiry activities fosters theory-level knowledge
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1180–1206, December 2013
How to Cite
Wecker, C., Rachel, A., Heran-Dörr, E., Waltner, C., Wiesner, H. and Fischer, F. (2013), Presenting theoretical ideas prior to inquiry activities fosters theory-level knowledge. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 50: 1180–1206. doi: 10.1002/tea.21106
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!