A previous version of this paper was presented at the 85th Annual NARST International Conference in Indianapolis, IN, March 2012.
Engaging in argument and communicating information: A case study of english language learners and their science teacher in an urban high school
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 31–64, January 2014
How to Cite
Swanson, L. H., Bianchini, J. A. and Lee, J. S. (2014), Engaging in argument and communicating information: A case study of english language learners and their science teacher in an urban high school. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 31–64. doi: 10.1002/tea.21124
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!